Someone in the deep space is calling, she needs to complete her mission and become a real captain. Her name is Stella 1 and she’s an astronaut girl.
- Winner Best Photography and Best Visual Effects Mud Film Awards
- Winner Best film Lucania Film Festival
- Winner Best italian short film River Film Festival
- Winner Best Photography , Best Actres, Best Soundtrack AShorts International Film Festival
- Winner Best short film ROMA Cinema DOC
- Winner Best short film Ferrara Film Festival
- Winner Best Photography, Best artistic diretion, Best Costume Festival del Cinema Città di Spello
- Winner Fellini Awards Amarcort Film Festival
- Winner CHILDREN’S JURY AWARD MICE Valencia
- Selection MICA Muestra Internacional de Cine Astronòmico
- Selection Filmfest Bremen
- Selection The Smalls Film Festival
- Selection Chinese Theatre
- Selection Valdarnocinema Film Festival
- Selection Carrousel international du film de Rimouski
- Selection The Malta TV Short Film Festival
- Selection São Paulo International Short Film Festival
- Selection Festival du court en plein air di Grenoble
- Selection Giffoni Film Festival
- Selection Shorts International Film Festival
- Selection CFF Canada – Italian Contemporary Film Festival
Roberto D’Ippolito achieves a Master in “Digital Entertainment” in Turin and starts directing music videos and short films. Between 2015 and 2017 he works as Supervisor VFX on the set of the TV program “The Strain” Roberto now works between Europe and Canada as Supervisor VFX in the sets of movies and TV series, he also directs spot.
Gaia Bonsignore moved to Dublin and worked in some independent sets and then in Austin (Texas) to get his Master producing in the meantime a dozen independent short films .
Now, in Italy, he teaches “storytelling” in one of the most prestigious art schools in Florence.
- The Strain (VFX supervisor)
- Stella 1 (regista e supervisore effetti speciali)