Nicola Abbatangelo starts as a production assistant and as artistic director. He continued his research studying at the New York Film Academy and then specializing at NUCT at Cinecittà Studios. He began his experience as a director, executive producer and screenwriter.
In 2015 he founded Moolmore Films, In 2017 he produced Beauty͟, the first Italian short film mixed with the innovative Dolby Atmos technique.
Awards and selections:
- Special Event GIFFONI FILM FESTIVAL
- Winner Alice nella Città Festival di Cinema di Roma
- Selection Molise Film Festival
- Winner Best Short Mind the Indie
- Selection Genova Film Festival
- Winner Award Manolo Bolognini for best production Mauro Bolognini Film Festival
- Winner Special Mention al Sulmona International Film Festival