After graduating from the A. Volta High School in Milan, he attended the QuellidiGrock theater school.
He began his career as an actor, first in the theater where he participated in numerous productions (Emma Dante, Atir, Danio Manfredini, Peter Stein) then on television where, among other things, he was one of the protagonists of the sitcom Camera Café. At the cinema he was directed among others by Pupi Avati, Carlo Mazzacurati, Luca Lucini.
In 2016 his first directorial short film with the supervision of Silvio Soldini and Luca Bigazzi.
- 2016 Al posto suo
- 2016 Home
- 2017 Still Dance
- 2017 E se invece
- 2018 Pepitas
Awards and selections:
- Best Comedy – Cortinametraggio
- Rai Cinema Channel Award “Corto più web” –Cortinametraggio
- Augustus Color Award – Cortinametraggio
- Audience Award – Cortinametraggio
- Best Director Award – Alessandro Sampaoli – Inferenze Film Festival
- Best Cast – Ariella Reggio, Lino Guanciale, Lorenzo Piccolo, Ulisse Romanò – Inferenze Film Festival
- Official Selection – ICFF Canada – Italian Contemporary Film Festival
- Audience Award – Festival MIX Milano